Waste Removal & Recycling for Salina, NY
**Attention Town of Salina Residents
Read The Full Salina Letter
- To determine your collection day, contact Syracuse Haulers or the Town of Salina offices.
- Refer to “Holiday Schedules” to identify those holidays where there is a one-day delay in collection.
- Collection takes place between the hours of 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. Inclement weather may create delays.
The following categories of items are NOT collected as part of the trash contract:
- Yard waste, such as lawn trimmings, branches, logs, brush, or leaves.
- Construction or demolition debris, such as sinks, tubs, toilets, counter tops, sheet rock, paneling, lumber, carpeting, tile, etc.
- Electronic waste, such as TV’s, computers and monitors, audio/video equipment, etc.
- Auto parts, tires, car batteries, major appliances, furniture, carpeting, sinks, tubs, toilets, pool covers, etc.
- Household furnishings, such as couches, chairs, tables, and appliances.
- Hazardous and flammable materials, such as petroleum products, pesticides, liquid paint, fluorescent tubes, human waste, propane tanks for grills, or anything that is hazardous, toxic, explosive, radioactive, etc. (Please see www.ocrra.org for details on how to responsibly dispose of such items.)
Large Item Pickup
Large item pickup will be available through the Town of Salina on a quarterly basis.
You may contact Syracuse Haulers at any time to arrange for a special pickup for a fee.